Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. Medichem specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients for the global pharmaceutical industry, while Combino Pharm is regarded as a specialised manufacturer of high-end generic drugs with well-established markets in Europe and beyond. The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate and have been operating here in Malta for 15 years. Due to our ongoing expansion in production and an increased demand for our products we now have the following vacant position within our organisation in Malta.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (FDF)
We are looking for a Production Operator within Combino Pharm who will be responsible to carry out manufacturing processes which convert active ingredients and other chemical substances into final dosage form units and which will be subsequently packaged and ready to be distributed to our clients. This procedure is carried out according to predetermined technological processes and documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and in accordance with Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems.
The Position Requires:
- An Ordinary Level standard of education or a Certificate in a Mechanical related discipline. As a minimum, the applicant must have a School Leaving Certificate.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis from Monday to Friday.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and process specification.
- All related paperwork to be completed accurately.
- Working in a a controlled cleanroom environment, which involves the wearing of relevant personal proetective equipment.
- Diligience in cleaning down process rooms, machinery and ancillary equipment after completion of production processes.
The selected person will be:
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results oriented and will display at attitude that reflects our Company values.
- Knowledgeable in basic mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Extremely organised.
What does Medichem Offer You:
- Continuous opportunity for training and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee focused approach.
- Job security.
Interested applicants are to send their application together with a CV to the Human Resources Department, Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are to be received by Sunday 31st July 2022.