Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
Medichem specialises in active pharmaceutical ingredients, while Combino Pharm is focused on solid oral generic pharmaceutical products. The organization provides high quality medicinal substances and products for the worldwide market, with special emphasis on Europe and the US.
The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate, hold EU GMP certification and US FDA approval, and have been operating here in Malta for 18 years.
We are currently looking for a new team member for the following role:
The selected candidate will have a reporting line to the Head of Accounts and Administration in Malta.
The person will be responsible for the coordination of all Financial and Administrative functions within Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd. and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd. These include:
- General Accounting.
- Accounts Payable (with the help of an accounts executive)
- Accounts Receivable in liaise with the headquarters, including the invoicing part and the payments follow up
- Support in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and other ad hoc reporting.
- Preparation of VAT returns and recap statements.
- Preparation of the requirements for external audits.
- Support in the preparation of cash flows.
- Participation in the implementation of a global ERP.
The Position Requires:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in finance and/or administration.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) warrant or ACCA qualified
- Being conversant with Microsoft Office software, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems (knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- We are looking for a motivated and proactive person, able to take responsibilities, results oriented and with an attitude that reflects our Company Values.
What Does Medichem Offer You:
- Continuous opportunity for professional growth and training.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee focused approach.
- Job security.
Interested applicants are to send their application together with a CV to The Human Resources Department, Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are to be received by 7th March 2023.