Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. Medichem specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients for the global pharmaceutical industry, while Combino Pharm is regarded as a specialised manufacturer of high-end generic drugs with well-established markets in Europe and beyond. The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate and have been operating here in Malta for 15 years. Due to our ongoing expansion in production and an increased demand for our products we now have the following vacant position within our organisation in Malta.
Reporting to the Technical Supervisor, the chosen candidate will be responsible for performing scheduled preventive maintenance, calibrations, corrective maintenance, and ensuring the proper running of the Company’s equipment and utilities.
The Position Requires:
- A relevant technical qualification from MCAST or equivalent. Candidates with and Electrical Licence (category B) will be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be preferred.
The selected person will be:
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results oriented and will display at attitude that reflects our Company values.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks to maintain deadlines.
- Able to communicate in both English and Maltese.
- Computer literate.
- Confident and pro-active in carrying out one’s duties.
- Extremely organised.
What does Medichem Offer You:
- Continuous opportunity for training and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee focused approach.
- Job security.
Interested applicants are to send their application together with a CV to The Human Resources Department, Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are to be received by 15th October 2021.